Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here We Go!

Well, summer is almost over and Brian and I have decided that it would fun, for the new year, to keep in touch with family and friends through a family blog! (Which means we both maybe canceling our facebook pgs soon.) Not sure how often our jobs will actually allow us time to update this blog, but we'll give it our best.

The countdown is almost over for the 2010-2011 school year to begin.  Our sweet little Gracie will begin "big" school next week.  Mommy is very emotional as this begins the end of my "little" girl.  She will grow up soooo fast now.  Luckily, I still have two more years with Ethan before he steps into the big school. 

They are both excited to go back to school and to meet new friends and their new teachers.  I'm lucky that they both love learning and look forward to many homework nights in the future.

I'm also gearing up for my twelfth year teaching.  I am going on year 3 teaching fifth grade english, but just received great news- no more state writing assessment!  I feel so free!  I just pray that I can handle being involved in three different schools next year, mine, Gracie's, and Ethan's.  Brian may need a lot of "Boys Night Out!"  (We'll see!)

Stay tuned to find out about all of our "First days!"

Love to all,
The Tidwells

1 comment:

  1. Take lots of pictures and maybe a video. These firsts are true treasures. They are only little once. Hugs to you. Michelle

    ReplyDelete